Our History and Mission
ClinOhio Research Services was founded in 2017 by Jim Sanders, in
collaboration with Harold Green, MD, as a free-standing research site
focused on Women’s Health. We have since added Dermatology and
Family Practice research capabilities.
We have 2 goals as a company:
- Provide new therapy options to our study participants and physician partners in a patient-centric environment.
- This new-found hope for many patients who often have no other therapeutic options is a great source of pride for our team.
- Our staff treats each patient with respect, compassion, and ensures that they are comfortable throughout the entire study process.
- Ensure our Sponsor/CRO partners are provided an exceptional site experience through the following activities:
- Expedited Contract and Regulatory submission timelines
- Consistently meeting enrollment numbers and timelines
- Efficient data entry with minimal DCFs
The ClinOhio team is proud to have worked on the study for Vivjoa, the first and only approved pharmaceutical for chronic yeast infections. Learn more here from manufacturer MyCOVIA. Click here
Here at ClinOhio we put our customers’ health first. During this time we have stepped up our game and followed all of the guidelines of the CDC so we can continue to do our clinical trials. We are insuring your safety by:
Taking the temperature of all those who enter into our office.
We ask that all those who are coming in for appointments to wear a mask, and if they do not have one, we can provide them with one.
We are encouraging our employees to use social distancing( staying 6 feet apart) while being around our patients.
Before and after each patient comes in, we are disinfecting all surfaces around the office.
We have tissues, hand sanitizer, and hand soap available
And for those who may not be able to make it in for their appointment, we offer telephone or telemedicine calls for some clinical trials.
We are doing our best we can to keep our patients safe, the clinic clean, and to remain open to continue to work to help those in need.