If you currently have Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus and have had the disease for at least 3 months, and if you have active cutaneous lupus erythematosus skin lesions that are evaluated to be moderate to severe, there’s a new study that you may be interested in.
- Diagnosed with Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Have had the disease for at least 3 months
- Have active skin lesions that are moderate or severe
Call Karen at 614-683-5800 for details.
ClinOhio Research is seeking participants in a new study to assess the safety and efficacy of an investigational drug to prevent pregnancy in women with uterine fibroids or endometriosis.
The time commitment for this study is 10 visits over an approximately 2-year period.
Requirements for participation:
- Be female of child-bearing potential between 18 & 50 years of age.
- Have a diagnosis of uterine fibroids or endometriosis.
- Be sexually active at least once per month.
Additional study criteria may apply.
Compensation may be available for time and travel.