Do you have Human Papillomavirus, commonly known as HPV?
A research study is being conducted for women with a cervical infection caused by HPV.
- 18 years of age or older
- Be willing to confirm that their cervical infection is caused by type 16 or 18 HPV
- Will be compensated with study medications, examinations, and medical care related to the infection at no cost to them.
- Will be compensated for time and travel
Are you suffering from Hidradenitis Suppurativa, also known as Acne Inversa?
ClinOhio Research Services is conducting a study on Hidradenisit Suppurativa, also known as Acne Inversa.
- Will receive study medications and examinations at no cost to them.
- Please contact our office to see if you qualify for this exciting study.
Are you a woman or girl who suffers from pain with urination, frequent urination, urgency in urination, or lower abdominal pain?
We are enrolling for a study on Urinary Tract Infections in females to help with many of these symptoms.
- Are at least 12 years of age and not pregnant
- Have had these symptoms for three days or less
- Will receive study medications and study-related medical care from a local doctor for free.
- Health insurance is not required to participate.
- Will be compensated for time and travel.